Legal notes | Tag Manager Italia ®
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003
According to the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 70/03 “Implementation of Directive 2000/31 / EC on certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce” provides the following news:
- Lender name: IN RISALTO s.r.l., hereinafter the OWNER
- Registered office: Via Madonnetta 215 (ex 95) 36075 – Montecchio Maggiore (VI)
- Contacts: Telephone +39.0444.371210
- VAT number and Tax Code: IT03769390240
- Business Register Registration Number: VI-352420
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – ART. 13 AND 14 OF THE REG. 679/2016 (GDPR)
The personal data collected on this site and any other information that may be associated with the user, directly or indirectly, are processed and used in accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).
The data and information collected during the “Newsletter Subscription”, “Club Registration” and then, instead, are treated according to the specific information released in the registration phase.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Code, the OWNER informs that the data provided is processed using IT tools and procedures, for the following purposes:
- allow navigation in the different sections of the Tag Manager Italia site
- answer technical support questions and keep a database of the most frequent questions, proposals and communications
- support commercial and administrative management in the relationship with customers
- manage other aspects of navigation (see also the “Cookies” section)
The provision of Registration Data is mandatory and failure to provide, even partially, the data expressly indicated as necessary for the pursuit of the purposes will make it impossible for IN RISALTO to answer the users’ questions, or to guarantee the correct navigation on the site.
The data provided may only be accessed by IN RISALTO employees who have been specifically authorized to process such data as they have been appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 30 Legislative Decree 196/03, and in any case for the sole purpose of perfecting the activities requested by users. The persons in charge are bound to secrecy and confidentiality also on the basis of a specific internal regulation (code of conduct).
Some data may be processed for exclusive technical / IT management purposes of the web service, by IN RISALTO technology partners. In any case, the data will never be disclosed for commercial purposes.
The data controller is IN RISALTO. At any time the user will be able to exercise their rights under the terms of Art. 15 and following of Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR) and for convenience we reproduce in full:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Tag Manager Italia ® is a trademark registered in Italy by IN RISALTO s.r.l., Montecchio Maggiore (VI), Italy.
Google Tag Manager ® is a software tool owned by Google Inc., Mountain View, CA, USA.
Stripe ® is an online payment management platform owned by Stripe, San Francisco, CA, USA.
All the distinctive signs used within the Tag Manager Italia and the Club site belong to the HOLDER or the respective owners or licensees, who have granted the HOLDER the right to use, limited to the publication of the same on the site.
The user is aware and accepts that all materials published on the Tag Manager Italia site and within the Club (texts, images, audio, video and any other multimedia content), or the physical material sent
registered users (books, magazines, CDs / DVDs, flash drives, etc.) are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced or retransmitted without specific written authorization from the HOLDER, except for personal use.
transferable. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.